Food poisoning in Central University Accra Ghana 


Students in Central University Accra Ghana found worms and caterpillars in their food from a food place called #CHAMPIONS.Students have been falling sick for the past one week and they are been taken care of in the clinic. The school authorities should do something about this before it gets out of hand.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s